This app provides a guide to using AA miner.
AAMiner is Free Cryptocurrency(based on blockchain) Miner.
AA Miner support more than 50 algorithms.
Currently most profitable mining with ARM CPU is cryptonight algorithm mining.
Therefore, we recommend using cryptonight mining such as XMR (Monero) or other Altcoins.
It is recommended to use a number less than the number of cores for the thread.
* How to use
1. Select Algorithm or CryptoCoin.
2. Enter the number of threads: Default is Core count. Fewer than Core count is recommended.
3. Enter Mining pool server URL: Enter the server URL of the mining pool you are using or select a server for Minergate or Nicehash which is automatically entered. Mining pools are Minergate, Nicehash, MiningPoolHub, and so on. Most of Server URL is starting with “stratum+tcp://”.
3. Enter Username: Enter the username of your mining pool. If you do not have an account, touch “Create Account” to create an account. A common username type is E-mail or Username.Worker.
4. Enter Password: Default is x, most mining pools do not require a real password at mining. In most cases, you can only enter x in your password.
5. Click the “Start” button
6. Later you can withdraw cryptocoin from mining pool to your wallet or exchange market wallet such as Poloniex, Bittrex, Bitfinex and so on.
Server URL: stratum+tcp://xmr.pool.minergate.com:45700
– AA Miner is safe because it does not require a wallet address because it is using mining pool.
– AA Miner does not require special permissions such as accessibility.
– If it freeze your device, use less number of threads.
– Turn off battery optimization for background mining.
– Don’t put any white spaces in Server URL / Username / Password.
– Background mining(Turn off battery optimization.Also we recommend to screen on for continuous mining and better performance.)
– Arbitrary Multi-thread mining
– http, https, stratum+tcp protocol is supported
– Running on battery
axiom: AXIOM (Axiom)
bastion: J (Joincoin)
bitcore: BTX (Bitcore)
blake2s: BLAS (BlakeStar), NEVA (NevaCoin)
blakecoin: BLK (BlackCoin)
bmw: MDT (Midnight)
c11: CHC (ChainCoin)
cryptonight-light: AEON (Aeon)
cryptonight-light V1: TRTL (Turtlecoin)
cryptonight: FCN (FantomCoin),BCN (Bytecoin),XDN (DigitalNote),DSH (Dashcoin),QCN (QuazarCoin),MCN (MonetaVerde),INF8 (Infinium-8),ETN (Electroneum)
cryptonight-v7: XMR (Monero)
decred: DCR (Decred)
dmd-gr: DMD (Diamond)
fresh: FRSH (Freshcoin)
groestl: GRS (Groestlcoin)
heavy: HVC (Heavycoin)
hmq1725: ESP (Espers)
jha: JPC (Jackpotcoin)
keccak: MAX (Maxcoin)
keccakc: CREA (Creativechain)
lbry: LBC (LBRY Credits)
luffa: DOOM (Doomcoin)
lyra2re: CTO (Crypto)
lyra2rev2: VTC (Vertcoin)
lyra2z: XZC (Zcoin)
lyra2zoin (lyra2z330): ZOI (Zoin)
m7m: XMG (Magi)
myr-gr: XMY (MyriadCoin)
neoscrypt: FTC (Feathercoin)
nist5: TAC (Talkcoin)
pentablake: J (Joincoin)
quark: QRK (Quark)
qubit: GEO (GeoCoin), DGB (DGB-Qubit)
scrypt: LTC (Litecoin),DOGE (Dogecoin),TIPS (Fedoracoin),EMC2 (Einsteinium)
scrypt:N: Adaptive N factor Scrypt
scrypt-jane: LEO (LEOcoin)
scrypt-jane:N: Scrypt-Jane N-Factor
sha256d: BTC (Bitcoin),BCH/BCC (BitcoinCash),BTS (BitShares),FRC (Freicoin),PPC (Peercoin),TRC(Terracoin)
sia: SC (Siacoin)
sib: SIB (SIBCoin)