Turn your device into an AC magnetic field meter by using its magnetic field sensor.
Measure the RMS values from AC magnetic fields.
Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) to obtain the magnetic field frequency spectrum.
• Gauge to show the RMS B-field in the X,Y or Z directions, or from the magnitude. Or alternatively show the DC magnetic field.
• RMS graph to show the gauge readings over time.
• Lower display shows time series data or a FFT from it.
• Peak indicators for the frequency spectrum.
• Save graph data to file.
• Units of Gauss or microTesla.
Magnetic field sensors will vary in sampling speed, resolution and accuracy from one device to the next. For indication only.
Don't put a strong magnet too close to your device – you risk damaging the sensor/device. However, waving your device around in all three axis should restore the magnetic field sensor to good working order.
This app is designed for indication and educational purposes only. Always use a suitable calibrated more accurate device appropriate for the situation when required.