Do you have a nightmare using your calendar app to add a new event?
Takes too long? Crazy amount of options and clicks?
With Add Quick Event the pain is gone.
Arrange events using a single text field!
You can update calendar almost with no time.
No need to jump from one place to another setting many options.
Everything will be put in the right field while you type. Prepare new entry instantly!
You can quickly add two custom reminders. Type “phone mum 19 r15 r30” to create reminder about calling mum at 19:00. You will be reminded twice: 15 and 30 minutes before the event (if both of them are set for minutes). Basically it changes reminders values of which you have in settings. It activates them even any of them is switched off. If a reminder is set for days, “2r” will set reminder 2 days before the event occurs.
Just use easy to memorise key words.
– Type ‘9 phone Mark’ to schedule ‘phone Mark’ today at 9:00.
– Pints this Friday? Enter: ‘fr 18 pub’
– Do you have lunch with mom next Sunday? Simply type: ‘2su 13 lunch with mum’
– Enter ‘7.8 2w working from home’ to set event that on 7th of August you will start working from home for 2 weeks.
• numbers = type 8 to get 8:00 AM, 13 to get 1:00 PM or 1445 to get 2:45 PM
• numbers + pm or am = enter 8am to get 8:00 AM or 8pm to get 8:00 PM
• h = 1 hour later
• 2h = 2 hours later
• d = tomorrow
• 2d = the day after tomorrow
• [number]d = after [number] days (3d, 4d, 10d, etc)
• Replace h or d with w or m to set weeks or months same way
• mm/dd or mm/dd/yy = month/day (11/30) or month/day/year (7/15/2017)
• mo or tu/we/th/fr/sa/su = selects coming day of a week (mo = Monday, tu = Tuesday, etc)
• 2mo or [number]tu = selects next Monday or n-th Tuesday
• 45r = remind 45 minutes before (overrides default reminder)
• 9 phone Mark = phone Mark today at 9:00 AM
• 3h check emails = check emails after 3 hours (if the current time is 2:15 PM, the event will be set at 5:15 PM)
• Dan’s birthday = Dan’s birthday (today, all day event)
• w 17 catch up//my desk//budget [email protected] = catch up, my desk (location), budget (description) next week at 5:00 PM + adds guest and sends invitation on email provided
• fr 18 drinks = drinks at 6:00 PM on this Friday
• 2su 13 lunch with mum = next Sunday lunch with mum at 1:00 PM
• 9/17 2w working from home = working from home since 9/17/2017 for 2 weeks
• 8/14 8/20 holiday = holiday from 8/14/17 to 8/20/2017
• 11/22 830 930 breakfast with boss = breakfast with boss on 11/22/2017 from 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM
Personalise your settings:
– Set regular duration of your meeting. You can also set ending of an appointment by typing: ‘15 16 meeting with Jane’.
– Set when you usually want to be reminded about an appointment.
– You can also set custom reminder by typing: ‘20 45r phone Rich’. ‘45r’ = remind 45 minutes before, so you will be reminded about that phone call 45 minutes before 20:00.
This app is more usable than voice control. No problem with background noise. Nobody can hear your meeting details. Scheduling is safe and reliable.
You can manage your diary easily creating entries just in a single text field.
It easily analyses the text as you type and put into right fields instantly so you make sure that the appointment or meeting will be created properly.
No need for jumping from one box to another, dealing with many confusing options. Organise your diary flawlessly.