Alpha vnc lite works WITHOUT ROOT permissions and provides REVERSE CONNECTION!
This app is using the Android Accessibility services.
Posterior Android 7 (Nougat), there are no input restrictions.
– software keyboard is accessible directly
– all systems items are clickable!
– a pointer device (such as a computer mouse) can be used to point & click
– the mouse wheel can be used to scroll up & down
– one finger swipe gestures are supported
– copy text from your local computer & paste to the remote device with Ctrl+V
Prior Android 7 (Nougat), there are still some restrictions and their work-around:
– A standard 104 key US keyboard layout is used as keyboard input.
– most items are clickable, but not all. There are minor issues with certain web-browsers and apps.
– The navigation buttons cannot be clicked directly. The following keys are used as shortcuts: 'ESC'-> for back navigation, 'home / pos1'-> trigger home button, 'page up'-> toggle recent apps, 'page down'-> pull down notification bar and 'end'-> call power dialog.
Posterior Android 10, the "Autostart" is not available!
For more information, please refer to the manual: https://www.abr-solutions.de/alpha-vnc-howto/
In the free version, the session will be disconnected after 10 minutes. Full version can be purchased.
For questions or recommendations, please use the contact link in the play store.