This is a collection of well known fairy tales by various authors, including the Brothers Grimm, Charles Perrault and many others. Fairy tales stories book free for kids and their parents. Stories for kids with audio and video. Fairy tales stories book free.
*** Offline stories for kids with audio and video in english ***
***Audio books for kids that reads a story to you free app ***
*** Absolutely FREE audio stories of fairy tale ***
Story book for kids with audio.
The collection includes the following audiobook folk tales:
– One Eye, Two Eyes, Three Eyes (Grimm's Fairy Tales)
– The Magic Mirror (British tale)
– The Enchanted Stag (folk tales)
– From the French tale by Charles Perrault
– The Sleeping Beauty in the Wood (American story)
– The Three Bears (Robert Southey)
– The Princess on the Pea (From the tale by Hans Christian Andersen)
– The Ugly Duckling (stories for girls)
– Arabian Nights Entertainments stories / Kids story books in english
– The Golden Goose (songs for kids fun children's songs)
Features of our free "audio stories of fairy tale" application:
– install to SD card
– handy sleep timer to sleep to
– ability to set melody as ringtone, alarm or notification
– HD quality background images for each story sound
– ability to remove ads for extra money via in-app purchase
– suitable for kids and parents (stories for babies)
– works offline, no internet needed
– guided reference
– runs in background while using other apps or when the screen is locked, just press the "Home" button
– in app volume control;
– bedtime stories for baby with pictures
Kids story books free to reading audio. A fairy tale in hindi is a type of short story that typically features folkloric fantasy characters, such as dwarves, dragons, elves, fairies, giants, gnomes, goblins, mermaids, trolls, unicorns, or witches, and usually magic or enchantments. Fairy tales may be distinguished from other folk narratives such as legends (which generally involve belief in the veracity of the events described) and explicitly moral tales, including beast fables. The term is mainly used for stories with origins in European tradition and, at least in recent centuries, mostly relates to children's literature.
An audiobook (or talking book) is a recording of a text being read. A reading of the complete text is noted as "unabridged", while readings of a reduced version, or abridgement of the text are labeled as "abridged".