Battery charge sound alert – Yellow
It will be notified by music when the battery has a full charge.
[How to use]
– Set the reminder song.
– Connect the charging cable.
– You do not need to run the app when charging. It will automatically notify you when charging is complete.
– Disconnect the power cable when charging is completed or close the window to close the notification song automatically.
(If you continue with other operations while the cable is connected, disconnect the cable and then reconnect the cable.) If this happens, close the charge completion dialog box without disconnecting the cable.
If the app doesn't work on your phone, run the app and charge it. And use the app's "Fix an app not working" menu to change the phone settings.
– Notification song setting function (with ringtone)
– Battery alert level setting function
– Volume control function.
– Vibration function
– Set the 'Do Not Disturb' time.
– Battery level display function at the top of the screen.
– Earphone detection function (replaced with PUSH notification when earphone is in use)
– low battery alert function.
– Battery status warning function
– Healthy charging function.
– Battery charge history
– Battery Widget support (4×1 size).
Step 1: Quick charge → Step 2: Full charge → Step 3: Trickle charge
As fast charging progresses, you can change the settings for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, screen brightness, synchronization, etc. to speed up charging.
But it does not guarantee charging speed.
When charging is complete, disconnecting the cable or stopping the fast charging, you will return to the previous setting.
It never damages the battery or shortens the battery life.
Keep your battery healthy with a healthy charge.
– "Battery charge sound alert – Yellow" app does not collect personal information.
– It Contains Google AdMob ads in the app.
▶▶▶ Directions for Access Permission ◀◀◀
Here are instructions on access privileges used by apps:
■ Essential access permissions
■ Optional access rights
– Storage space
Use to search for music files and set them as reminders with photos, media, and file access permissions on the device.