All the latest deals and exclusive offers in one app!
BDO Deals is a first-of-its-kind cards promo mobile app in the country. It's an easy and convenient means for BDO Credit and Debit Cardholders to be up-to-date with all the promos offered by BDO.
For a better in-app experience, the latest version of BDO Deals has an updated user interface and a host of add-on features:
– Get faster access to information about a specific BDO promo with intelligent search capability
– Find your way to any BDO partner store, restaurant, hotel, etc. using Waze or Google Maps navigation within the app
– Book reservations or make inquiries by calling the merchant partner directly through the app
– Enjoy a customizable in-app content feed based on your profile, interests, and app usage
– Easily keep track of promos featured under Suggested For You, Recently Viewed, What's New, Most Visited, Last Chance, and Nearby deals within a 3-km radius
– Share your favorite BDO deals to your family and friends via email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, Viber,What's App, and more
BDO Deals is a must-have mobile app for every BDO Credit and Debit Cardholder. Download it now for FREE!
BDO is a full-service universal bank which provides a wide range of corporate, commercial and retail banking services. These services include traditional loan and deposit products, as well as treasury, trust banking, investment banking, private banking, rural banking, cash management, leasing and finance, remittance, insurance, retail cash cards and credit card services.
BDO has one of the largest distribution networks, with more than 1,300 operating branches and over 4,000 ATMs nationwide. It also has a branch in Hong Kong as well as 23 overseas remittance and representative offices in Asia, Europe, North America and the Middle East.
In the credit card industry, BDO issues the most brands in the country, namely Mastercard, Visa, JCB, UnionPay, Diners Club and American Express, including corporate and tie-up cards with different companies.
The bank likewise dominates the merchant acquiring business in the Philippines with BDO POS terminals being the only terminals in the industry to accept six (6) credit card brands and all locally issued ATM/Debit Cards. For more information, visit bdo.com.ph.
Note: BDO Deals contains features that use the device camera, GPS, compass, gyroscope, and requires a capable graphics engine. Devices that fall short of the minimum hardware requirements may not be able to install the application or some features may not run efficiently.