Beko TV Remote application allows you to control your Beko Smart TV using your Android Phone.
The only requirement is that your Android Phone/Tablet is connected to the same Access point as your TV. The Beko TV Remote app identifies your TV automatically and then you can control your TV in a comfortable way with it.
– Connect your Beko Smart TV to your network access point.
– Connect your Android Phone to the same access point.
– Start “Beko TV Remote” application and press the “Add Device” button. If your Android Phone cannot identify your Beko Smart TV automatically, press the “+” button to connect your TV manually by entering your TV’s IP-Address.
The application offers different screen functions: Remote, Keyboard, Smart Guide and Schedule list.
– Remote: Remote control functionality for your Beko Smart TV.
– Keyboard: Allows you to use the keyboard on your smart phone for TV applications in cases where input is needed.
– TV Guide: Allows you to navigate the TV channel list, search for channels and set a reminder or recorder for any event without changing the channel while watching TV.
– Schedule: Allows to see all available reminder and recorder events you set before and all are listed in one screen.
* Features may vary depend on your product.
Please check the “Supported Models” screen in the Settings to see if Beko TV Remote is compatible with your Beko Smart TV.