DO NOT YOU KNOW ENGLISH AND WANT TO SPEND YOUR EXAMS IN SPANISH IS YOUR FIRST ATTEMPT? Our CDL practice questions are excellent ways to prepare for your written CDL exams.
A commercial driver’s license (CDL) is a driver’s license that requires more than 10,001 lb (4536 kg) for commercial use or to transport quantities of materials that require warning signs under the regulations of the Department of Transportation. or that is designed to transport 9 or more passengers (including the driver) to receive compensation, or 16 or more passengers (including the driver), for lack of compensation. This includes, among others, cranes, trailers of tractors and buses.
This application includes preparation for the CDL test (CDL study guide) for several categories:
– General knowledge
– Hazardous materials test (Hazmat cdl test)
– Passenger vehicle
– Air brake
– Combined vehicles
– Double / triple trailers
– Tank vehicles
– School bus
– More than 600 questions to practice.
– Manual by Section instantly without downloading.
– Realistic: like the current test, our practice tests are based on the official test.
– Detailed explanations: when you make a mistake, the application tells you immediately if your answer is incorrect and why. You understand and remember each wrong answer.
– Personalized test bench: a test that is automatically made up of your lost questions from all your practice tests
– New questions always: to keep you focused, we randomize questions and answers every time you start a practice test.
– No registration required
Our test is applied to all states. Alabama (AL), Alaska (AK), Arizona (AZ), Arkansas (AR), California (CA), Colorado (CO), Connecticut (CT), Delaware (DE), Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), Hawaii (HI), Idaho (ID), Illinois (IL), Indiana (IN), Iowa (IA), Kansas (KS), Kentucky (KY), Louisiana (LA), Maine (ME), Maryland (MD), Massachusetts (MA), Michigan (MI), Minnesota (MN), Mississippi (MS), Missouri (MO), Montana (MT), Nebraska (NE), Nevada (Nevada), New Hampshire (NH), New Jersey (NJ) )))), New Mexico (NM), New York (NY), North Carolina (NC), North Dakota (North Dakota), Ohio (OH), Oklahoma (OK), Oregon (Oregon), Pennsylvania ( PA), Rhode Island (RI)), South Carolina (SC), South Dakota (SD), Tennessee (TN), Texas (TX), Utah (UT), Vermont (VT), Virginia (VA), Washington (WA), West Virginia (WV)), Wisconsin (WI), Wyoming (WY).