ClipNote automatically saves everything you copy.
When surfing the web, reading news stories, or chatting
– Have you ever experienced the inconvenience of copying characters and finding the apps you need to do the following?
– When you have something you want to keep, are you uncomfortably moved to another notes app and saved separately?
ClipNote solves these inconveniences.
1. Smart function connection with one copy – ClipNote Smart function
– After copying the content, you can connect it directly to the smart function with the contents copied to the clipboard.
✔ Search on the web
✔ Link to map
✔ Make a call
✔ Send message
✔ Share to
2. View past history copied to clipboard – Category clipboard
– You can use any of the past clipboard history or notes stored in clipboard notes via the upper push notification anytime, anywhere.
– By category, you can easily save the copied contents to the clipboard and quickly find the notes when you need them.
3. A note function faithful to the basic.
– It is also easy to use for general notebook functions. You can view the notes you have saved through the clipboard and create notes within the ClipNote
*In Android 10, background clipboard access has been limited.
So you can’t save clipboard data automatically. You can use note functions as before.