Control Room Basic is the basic version of Control Room. It brings some of Adobe Lightroom’s development and library management controls and functionality to a free app. With Control Room Basic, an Android device can function as an external control panel for editing photos within Adobe Lightroom.
• Quickly and remotely make development adjustments to Lightroom’s Basic Panel development settings, all made easy with a touchscreen.
• Navigate between photos and rate them.
• All changes are reflected in real-time between the app and Lightroom.
You will need to install the free corresponding Adobe Lightroom plugin (v1.5.1) provided on the website.
Plugin Download: http://www.controlroomapps.com/downloads
This plugin has the following requirements…
• macOS Yosemite or newer | Windows 7 or newer
• Adobe Lightroom 6+ or Lightroom Classic CC