Dante lets you manage all your books by simply scanning the ISBN barcode of the book. It will automatically grab all information from Google’s book database. The app lets you arrange your books into 3 different categories, whether you have read the book, are currently reading the book, or saved the book for later. So you can simply keep track of your progress of all your books and their current states.
Dante Book Tracker For Pc [free Download On Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac]
December 4, 2020Requirements
5.0 and up
What’s the Trick to Download Dante - Book Tracker App on PC?The Dante - Book Tracker app is something that you will want to use on every device. But the shocking news is the app is not obtainable for Windows nor for the Mac OS. The developer of the Dante - Book Tracker app never makes it available for the desktop operating systems.
The trick is to use an android emulator which can initiate an android virtual device inside your PC. These software make use of the resources of your PC for running the android apps. Check out the steps for the installation of the Dante - Book Tracker App on computer devices:
- Begin with saving a preferred android emulator of your choice.
- Install it. You will find definitive guidance on the setup page for doing so.
- Now get the Dante - Book Tracker APK from any APK sharing website.
- Drag the Apk of the Dante - Book Tracker software on the emulator for the installation.
- It will be completed within a few minutes and then you can run the Dante - Book Tracker app .
Gotta need some inspirations? We got you covered. The brand-new inspirations screen allows you to put books on your wishlist and also browse some suggested books by others.
And we also fixed a nasty bug that some manually added book covers disappeared after a while. This shouldn't happen any longer.