Dip Authenticator is one of the major cyber security tool of “Data Intelligence Protocol” to brings the future of robotic authentication to the convenience of your Android/iPhone devices.
The Dip Authenticator app providing two types of hosted authentication that are:
1) Universal Hosted (Enable existing universal hosted 2FA for Social accounts like Facebook, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and thousands of other providers.)
2) Dip Hosted (Enable Dip Integrated enterprise accounts only.)
The Dip Authenticator app generates secure 2 step verification tokens on your device. It help’s you protect your account from global web cyber attacks by adding an additional layer of security.
Why Dip Authenticator is the best 2FA app:
ABOUT TWO FACTOR AUTHENTICATION::
Two-factor authentication is one of the secure things used against web cyber attacks. These authentication provides bit more security than standard password authentication process.
Your 2FA accounts data backup are store In Your Device OR In Multiple Cloud with encryption and decryption at device level. Strong Encryption makes your 2FA accounts more secured. Moreover, multiple locations of data backup with encryption save you to recover your data anytime after lose your device or change your device.
ALL OF YOUR ACCOUNTS::
– In Universal Hosted, We support major multi-factor authentication social accounts including Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, LinkedIn, Dropbox, Amazon and thousands of other providers.
– In DIP Hosted, We support only those accounts whose integrates with DIP 2FA Toolkit.
• Camera access for scanning QR code when adding new accounts.
• SD Card to take Manual/Auto Backup/Restore.
– Official Platform Website: https://www.dipauthenticator.com
– Frequently Asked Questions: https://www.dipauthenticator.com/FAQ.php
– Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/dipencode
– Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dipencode/