Electricity Authority of Cyprus has developed the EAC Mobile Application which provides users with an interactive service, designed to enable access and view of specific fields of EAC electricity customer account(s), reporting of incidents, reading and sharing news and publications, finding EAC locations, providing information on faults and scheduled interruptions and other services.
1. MyEAC: All customers’ accounts are presented, with all the necessary Billing Details (Consumption History, ebill), the option to pay the bill online and the option to submit a meter reading.
2. My Registration Profile: User can see and edit the registration to the MyEAC details.
3. Notifications: Notifications will be sent to the users.
4. Submit Incident: The user can submit incidents for Tree Pruning, Street Lighting and Network issues.
5. Faults and Schedule Interruptions: All Faults and Schedule Interruptions of the network are presented by Area as well as their Expected Duration.
6. Energy Calculator: A useful tool which estimates the cost of use of the appliances.
7. News and Publications: All EAC’s Informative Leaflets and Announcements.
8. EAC Locations: An easy way to find all EAC Stores locations and their working hours, and all Charging Stations (e-charge).
9. Contact us: Stay in touch with EAC.