Allows you to test location based apps by mocking your location via an overlay joystick control!
Will overwrite your current location and any third party apps, websites or services will think you're in New York, London or any other place in the world!
This app has a "JoyStick" option which makes it simple and fun to change your location instantly.
– For versions Marshmallow (6.0) or higher, simply select GPS JoyStick as the "Mock Location" app in "Developer Options" and then check the "Enable Indirect Mocking" option in the app!
– For previous versions Lollipop (5.1) needs to move system app (required root access only for that action can be removed later). and mock locations must be disabled.
– Select your current location or any location in the world using the map or joystick
– Change GPS location to the selected location
– Allows users to change location immediately with Joystick
– Enter latitude/longitude directly from the joystick and teleport anywhere
– Have 3 customizable speeds for your joystick
– Size and opacity settings for the joystick
– Hide option in the notification to show/hide the joystick on your screen
– For ROOTED devices you can mock locations without enabling "Allow mock locations" option. To do so please use Link2SD or other like app and move app to /system/app
Plus this app automatically includes the best algorithm for providing realistic GPS values. All of these variance options are available in Settings to allow complete customization for the best and most realistic location testing.
Follow us on FB for the latest news:
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
This app is provided "as is" and we can not be held responsible for any usage by the end users of our app. This app is free with limited functionality and is for testing purposes only.