For those who have color tint screen on your device. This app will create a filter to reduce color tint on the screen, or use this app to change your screen temperature. You can also use this app to dim your screen for night if it is too bright.
You can see result of filter by using 'Screen Test' which is included in this app, you can also use this feature to find dead pixels on your screen.
Furthermore, this app includes a funny feature "Filter Effect" which you can use 'Scanline Effect' to display Scan Lines on your screen to make it looks like CRT monitor.
Please read 'Term of Use' and 'Instruction' in this app carefully before using it.
***OLED screen owner please read***
(AMOLED screen of Samsung Galaxy S, Super AMOLED Plus screen of Samsung Galaxy S II, etc.)
– you should use only white, gray or black filter only.
– using color filter (not white, gray or black) for a long time may cause your screen more color tint. (it's about OLED screen property, not my fault)
– using any color filter other than black will cause black pixel being not 'true black' pixel anymore. (that means some power is required for black pixel)
– if the filter does not cover full screen, please uninstall this app because this may cause irregular color burn to your screen.
Please support us by rate/review this app if you like it. Thank you very much.
******** Known Issue *********
The filter disappear randomly.
– This is because Android system kills some services due to low memory condition. Sadly, This cannot be fixed. However, the system will start killed services again in a few seconds. So, you don't have to start service by yourself.
– fixed bugs
– removed vibration when filter on
– changed default color of new filter
– no update, just add link to my game 🙂
– added another link to my app 🙂
– added an option to AutoStart the filter service on boot
– added an option to make a notification icon to be removable
– added warning message
– fixed bugs
– fixed AutoStart for Android 4.0+
– add permission READ PHONE STATE
– removed permission READ PHONE STATE