Using the GAINSCO Quick Estimate App is fast and easy! It allows you to quickly upload the photos of your damaged vehicle and receive an estimate for your claim. The App guides you through the process in just a few simple steps. Get the GAINSCO Quick Estimate App today!
Gainsco Quick Estimate For Pc, Windows 7/8/10 And Mac Os – Free Download
CCC Information Services Inc.Version
May 30, 2018 Requirements
4.1 and up
How to Operate Gainsco Quick Estimate App from PCThe Gainsco Quick Estimate app is a native android and iOS application which is not made to run on the PC devices. That means, the app is not available on Windows Store or Apple Store for the Windows or Mac PC devices. However, there is still a way to run the Gainsco Quick Estimate app on PC by utilizing an android emulator which lets you enjoy android apps on PC.
You will require an android environment inside your PC and it can be easily created by making use of an android emulator for PC. What’s more interesting is that you can run any android file from play store or external sources from the emulator. Go through the given steps for installing the Gainsco Quick Estimate APP on your windows/ Mac PC:
- Step-1: Save the launcher of any of the popular android emulators available currently. You will find a lot of them by searching on Google.
- Step-2: Post-installation, begin the program and follow the instructions for the required configurations.
- Step-3: Now search for the APK of the Gainsco Quick Estimate app from google and download it from a reliable source.
- Step-4: Now open the folder where you saved the APK file and then drag it to the user interface of the emulator.
- Step-5: Now the Gainsco Quick Estimate app will be installed on your PC . Now you can enjoy the Gainsco Quick Estimate app by launching it for the .
- Using the GAINSCO Quick Estimate App is fast and easy!
- You can Scan VIN number of your car
- You can capture the Damaged vehicle photos through guided Photo capture
- You can submit the captured photos
- You will receive an Estimation when the appraiser creates an Estimate Read more Collapse