Only work on Samsung devices
FREE APP and NO ADS
About Knox Warranty Bit:
– The Samsung Knox warranty bit is a security feature that detects when unofficial software has been installed on your phone. This helps prevent malicious attempts from accessing your data.
– The Knox Warranty Bit detects if a non-Knox kernel has been loaded on the device. It is a one-time programmable bit e-fuse, which can only be turned from 0X0 to 0X1 (i.e. burned).
– Rooting Samsung devices may void your warranty.
✔ Knox Warranty Bit (Samsung) Checker application help you can check the status of your Knox Warranty bit (0x0: Warranty Valid; 0x1: Warranty Void)
✔ This application also help you can check Root status of your devices
– Flashing an unofficial ROM/firmware can trigger Void status.
– This application is for informational purposes only, Knox status cannot be changed!
– This application can not help you can change your Warranty status.
– If you want to know more about Knox Warranty Bit, open this link https://www.samsungknox.com/en/qa/what-knox-warranty-bit-and-how-it-triggered
– About rooting Samsung Knox-enabled devices and the Knox warranty void bit at here https://www2.samsungknox.com/en/blog/about-rooting-samsung-knox-enabled-devices-and-knox-warranty-void-bit
We would love to hear from our customers. If you have any problem, questions or feedback about this app please contact us at [[email protected]]