Ever wanted to use a tablet or phone as a secondary control device for a PC Game? With this and the GIC Server I’ve designed it to be free and easy to do this! For example if you play a space simulator, you can add custom buttons for Comms, Warp Drive, Power control, etc and have it accessible at your fingertips without remembering complex keystrokes.
– Open Source and Free! No Ads!
– Completely customizable – build the layout YOU want with drag and drop support.
– Add Buttons, Toggle Switches, images, text, custom background
– Make your own buttons / toggle switches and use them!
– Supports multiple devices connecting to the server. Use one Tablet for your ship – Systems, another for Comms!
– Export / Import the screens you create to use on other devices easily
– Runs on Phones or Tablets
– Supports practically any game