Legal Text Collector converts text messages to court-friendly PDF.
Preview the results for free. A one-time in-app purchase is required to unlock the share feature.
• Collects SMS and MMS
• Collects some types of Advanced Messaging (details below)
• Includes images
• Includes attachments that are not images
• Organizes messages by conversation
• Collects all messages or filters by date
Export text messages as a zip file with one PDF per conversation and share them by email, Dropbox, or any other app.
Use the printable text messages for ediscovery in your lawsuit or if you just like to print text messages. This can be used as an archive, but Text Collector is not a backup & restore program; it cannot transfer messages to a new phone.
Advanced or "Chat" messages are supported on AT&T, Metro PCS and T-Mobile, when using Samsung, LG, or Alcatel phones, but may be quirky. See https://www.legaltextcollector.com/static/non-standard-apps.html#summary-of-known-problems.
Verizon Messages+ is not supported: messages might be missing or show incorrect recipients on Verizon phones. See https://www.legaltextcollector.com/static/non-standard-apps.html#verizon-messages for alternatives.
Please also note:
• Emoji and non-European scripts are not displayed
• Individual conversations can be exported after making a collection
• Google Drive does not allow opening files within the collection zip, so the entire zip file must be downloaded to view and print messages
Questions? Write to [email protected] or check what's frequently asked at https://www.legaltextcollector.com/static/faq.html
More information at legaltextcollector.com