How to Operate LITEON PCam App from PC
The LITEON PCam app
is a native android and iOS application which is not made to run on the PC devices. That means, the app is not available on Windows Store or Apple Store for the Windows or Mac PC devices. However, there is still a way to run the LITEON PCam app on PC
by utilizing an android emulator which lets you enjoy android apps on PC.
You will require an android environment inside your PC and it can be easily created by making use of an android emulator for PC. What’s more interesting is that you can run any android file from play store or external sources from the emulator. Go through the given steps for installing the LITEON PCam APP on your windows/ Mac PC:
- Step-1: Save the launcher of any of the popular android emulators available currently. You will find a lot of them by searching on Google.
- Step-2: Post-installation, begin the program and follow the instructions for the required configurations.
- Step-3: Now search for the APK of the LITEON PCam app from google and download it from a reliable source.
- Step-4: Now open the folder where you saved the APK file and then drag it to the user interface of the emulator.
- Step-5: Now the LITEON PCam app will be installed on your PC . Now you can enjoy the LITEON PCam app by launching it for the .