LoopNet helps investors and tenants find the perfect property or space for their next investment or business. Whether it’s an office with a view, a high-traffic location for a new restaurant, a turn-key multifamily property for investment portfolios or land for a new development, we have you covered.
Our intuitive search helps you get to the information that matters most and allows you to get an in-depth look at prospective properties or spaces through property and neighborhood videos, high-def photos, and listing details and financials. You can search properties or spaces, track your favorites, quickly contact the broker, and set up alerts for new properties as well as get updates on specific properties you are interested in.
LoopNet helps millions of investors and tenants with their commercial real estate search each month.
• Search hundreds of thousands of commercial real estate properties and spaces for sale and for lease in any neighborhood or at any address in North America. We cover all property types including office, multi-family, retail, industrial, and land.
• Get an in-depth look at available properties including, price, photos, property and neighborhood videos, financials, space available, satellite images, and street view.
• Use the advanced search filters to find the properties that meet your exact needs using specific search criteria and filtering options including price, space use, building or space size, keyword to really zero in on specialty properties.
• Stay ahead of the competition with instant listing alerts for your favorite markets or properties. Be the first to know when a new property hits the market or if there are changes to a property you are interested in using the saved search and favorites feature.
• Request additional information or a tour by sending a request to the property broker or by easily sharing with your own broker.
Find your next deal on the go with the LoopNet app! Download today and stay connected
Feedback? Contact us at [email protected]
LoopNet app is available in the U.S, Canada, and the UK.