What is Memorion?
• an ads-free, universal flashcard learning program
• based on an advanced 'spaced repetition' algorithm
• 10-50 times more efficient than memorizing paper flashcards
• has FREE vocabulary in 33 languages built-in, 700-1200 words each
• has many, many functions (see below)
• it has extensive help functions
• the user interface is English only
What is Memorion NOT?
• an all-in-one language course
• a 3-button-wonder to just learn 50 words for the next vacation (like 95% of all other flashcard apps in the store)
• the simplest program in the store (it is just too powerful)
NOTE: Memorion can become addictive, once you start feeling its power
• true multi-directional learning with flashcards
• 7 fun game modes (hang-man, multiple-choice, listening to numbers,..)
• up to 8 text fields per card (to use for gender, examples, extra images, web links etc.)
• card stacks can be downloaded from Anki, Quizlet
• designed for large databases (I have >20 000 cards in mine), with multi-level sub-stacks
• 27 charts to document the learning progress
• multiple-choice, whiteboard, different keyboards and audio-recording as answer options
• wizards for image searches, photos, audio recording and translations
• Cloze texts fully supported
• import files from Anki, AnyMemo, text, MS Word, and Excel
• fully integrated dictionaries from the Open Dictionary API Alliance (PONS, SlovoEd, etc.)
• dictionary support for Google Translate, PONS and Leo online, ColorDict, dict.cc and 100+ others from Langenscheidt, VOX etc.
• Wikipedia support
• Text-To-Speech (TTS) with on-the-fly reading replacements
• Hint management
• 3 user modes (beginner, advanced & expert)
• a user tour through the important program features
• multiple users with separate databases on the same device
• links between related cards, with mutual updating
• functions to organize stacks and cards
• search, filter, and sort cards
• tablet-adapted layouts
• optimized gestures for single-handed use, to repeat cards while walking
• dozens of gestures for power-users (faster access, more functions)
color-coding of genders, 'Undo' last answer, awards, LaTeX
If you have any comments, suggestions or issues, write to [email protected]
Memorion Flashcard Learning For Pc (Windows 7, 8, 10 & Mac) – Free Download
December 20, 2020 Requirements
4.1 and up
What is Memorion?
How Can I download the Memorion Flashcard Learning App on PC?Even though there are no Memorion Flashcard Learning App for PC , you can effortlessly use the Memorion Flashcard Learning App on the Windows or Mac operating system . All you need to do is make use of an android emulator software. By employing such an app, you can easily run any android program on PC operating systems.
Here are the steps that you will need to follow for the installation of the Memorion Flashcard Learning App on Windows/ Mac OS:
- Step-1: Choose an emulator of your choices like Bluestack, Nox App Player, or Mumu Player. Visit their sites for knowing more about the software.
- Step-2: Now complete the installation of the emulator. There should be several steps which will be mentioned inside the emulator UI so that you can easily do it.
- Step-3: Search for Play Store app in the emulator UI/ Homepage. You must log in to Play Store with a prior Gmail account.
- Step-4: As soon as you open the Play Store, you can access any of the apps from its library. Employ the search option to find the Memorion Flashcard Learning App . Install and start using it from emulator UI.
• Imports ZIPs
• Rescued Days
• new PupilMode to make learning cheat-proof
• many minor new functions
• Word Type further expanded
• New game Match More
• ExportMode user interface redone
• Decaleon stacks added, with 13 languages, ~12 000 cards each
• Learning Levels revamped
• better Excel support Read more Collapse