Motivational Quotes for Men.
✓ Inspirational Quote Pictures
✓ Motivational Quote Wallpapers
✓ Text Inspirational Quotes
✓ Daily reminders
A daily dose of motivation. Always something new to inspire you. Share the uplifting quotes with your friends and family, or use the image for the Instagram story or a wallpaper.
Contains 300000+ of quotes, with deep and rich meanings, with a continuous stream of new ones added daily!
Largest Collection of Quotes.
Why this app:
✓ Over 300000 selected quotes with beautiful images
✓ New quotes every hour
✓ Save your favourite quotes, videos or stories or share them with your friends and family
* Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. – Winston Churchill
* There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure. ― Paulo Coelho
* Your true success in life begins only when you make the commitment to become excellent at what you do. — Brian Tracy
* Believe in yourself, take on your challenges, dig deep within yourself to conquer fears. Never let anyone bring you down. You got to keep going. – Chantal Sutherland
* Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. – W. Clement Stone
* If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t, you will see obstacles. – Wayne Dyer
* Where there is love there is life. – Gandhi
* Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. – Gandhi
* Being happy isn't having everything in your life be perfect. Maybe it's about stringing together all the little things. – Ann Brashares
* Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present. – Jim Rohn
* Don't waste a minute not being happy. If one window closes, run to the next window — or break down a door. – Brooke Shields
* Happiness comes from you. No one else can make you happy. You make you happy. – Beyoncé
* If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion. – Dalai Lama
* Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort. – Franklin D. Roosevelt
* Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence. – Helen Keller
* For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
* Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you. – Princess Diana
* Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. – Mahatma Gandhi
* Surround yourself only with people who are going to take you higher. – Oprah Winfrey
* If you judge people, you have no time to love them. – Mother Teresa
Disclaimer: All images are copyright of their perspective owners. All images in the app are available on public domains. This image is not endorsed by any of the prospective owners, and the images are used simply for aesthetic purposes. No copyright infringement is intended, and any request to remove one of the images/logos/names will be honoured.