Help Videos Youtube Link :
TAMIL NADU ALL MOBILE AND RECHARGE RETAILERS ASSOCIATION Referred App
Your phone is stolen?The Track a Phone by IMEI Number makes it easy for you to track and locate a robbed cell phone.
Did you lose your cell phone? A lost phone may be very worrying. If you or a family member lost a cell phone, it is important to find it immediately. The Track a Phone by IMEI Number brings in an easy reading map the location of the phone and besides that, it provides assistance to navigation to make the recovery of the lost cell phone easier.
Have the security that you need. Install this app on your phone, activate the tracker and you’re ready to go!
Tracking your iPhone & Android has never been easier. Using this state-of-the-art GPS tracker, you can instantly:
• Find a lost, stolen or missing device whether it belongs to you, your spouse or your child
• Keep tabs on a lost or missing device with real time location updates. When the missing or stolen phone is moved, its position is updated instantly on the app’s map and Google website.
• You can even track & locate Android tablets, or an iPad
– This application accesses your location data and shares it on a server on the Internet by the registered phone number.
– It requires cell phones with a GPS device integrated and connectivity and the Internet in order to function.
– Read carefully all the documentation of the app to understand its functioning, restrictions and limitations.
– The precision of the location, so as the sending of information to the server of the app, depend also on the precision of the GPS device used by the cell phone and its connection with the Internet.
– The Track a Phone by Number is a software that requires user permission that is installed and running on your device. The Track a Phone by Number can only be installed and used on devices which the user has a authorization for this type of use, or that the device owner person knows and agrees that is being monitored.
– The connection failure interrupts the sending of location data. Therefore, it is recommended the use of connections with greater amplitude (3G or 4G).