Whether you’re a student, parent, or borrower, Federal Student Aid’s myStudentAid app has the tools and resources you need to apply for and manage financial aid for college or career school on the go. Complete the FAFSA® form, view loan and grant information on your personalized dashboard, get relevant account alerts, and track your repayment progress.
Apply for Aid
• Securely begin, complete, and submit a new or renewal FAFSA form.
• Electronically transfer your federal tax information into a FAFSA form using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool (IRS DRT).
• Transfer parent information from a completed FAFSA form for one of your children into a new FAFSA form for another child.
• View and compare information about the schools selected on the FAFSA form.
Manage Your Aid
• Access a personalized dashboard that summarizes your aid information, highlights upcoming loan payments, and provides relevant content and checklists.
• Track your detailed loan and grant information, aid overpayments, remaining Direct Loan and Pell Grant eligibility, and more within the new Aid Summary feature.
Stay on Track
• Get important notifications and account updates within the Notification Center.
• Receive alerts directly on your phone.
Download the enhanced myStudentAid app for a personalized financial aid experience and a mobile-friendly FAFSA process.