NaviPlayer is a car media player that lets you launch and control media player on top of navigation while the navigation app is running in the front.
NaviPlayer supports music, video, YouTube, and Podcast player.
And it supports phone dialing, message reading, and the voice recognition.
You can use steering wheel buttons to control media files and folders in smartphone.
You can have the navigation app launch automatically when start up a car after you register your vehicle Bluetooth and navigation apps.
When the user changes from car to radio or external media, the audio output of the smartphone is automatically switched to the speakerphone,
When the user changes back to Bluetooth, the audio output of the smartphone is automatically switched to Bluetooth.
– Music player
– Video player
– Youtube Player
– Podcast Player
– Phone dialing during driving
– Message reading during driving
– App launch
– Voice recognition
– Steering wheel buttons support.
(using previous/next buttons on the steering wheel)
1) Previous / Next File change
2) Previous / Next folder change
3) Player launch
4) Voice recognition
– Proximity sensor support.
NaviPlayer menu display or voice recognition using proximity sensor.
– Saving vehicle driving record and map view.
– Automatically navigation app launch when the registered bluetooth is connected
[Supported phone model]
– Android 5.0+ smartphone
– The network must be supported.