What you get by becoming a Premium member:
• No advertisement.
• Widget for the nearest buoys(Coming soon).
• Opportunity to change buoys station details.
• Ability to modify any station title.
• View detailed map information for single buoy in a new page.
• More advanced measurements for height and distance.
Buoys Weather application is designed to retrieve weather information about buoys. Application database contains over 1800 buoys worldwide and we use OpenWeatherMap and National Data Buoy Center API’s to provide our users with detailed information about buoys.
With our application you can`
• View Nearest buoys around you.
• Search buoys by their name or station id.
• Mark buoys as favorite and view their weather info faster.
• Add new buoy stations.
• Track buoys on map and filter them by 3 categories` All, Nearest, Favorites.
• Draw driving route on map and view distance and ETA.
• Configurate application measurement settings.
• Configurate nearest buoys count.
• Select any buoy and view detailed weather information.
• Select wind/wave direction row and find it on Compass page.
In buoys detail page you can view`
• Current temperature.
• Wind direction and speed.
• Wave direction and height.
• Sunrise and sunset time.
• Atmospheric, sea, ground level pressures.
• Humidity percent.
• Cloudiness percent.
• Minimum and maximum temperature.
• Data Observation date.
If you have any suggestion leave a feedback on application feedback page, we’ll view your feedback and try to make the app better based on your suggestions.