This application is made for passengers of the New York City Subway® operated by the Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA).
Turn your Android device into a countdown clock that shows you how many minutes you have to wait for the next train at your station!
Just pick your line, pick the direction if necessary, and choose your station!
Uses as little data as possible. All rendering is done on the device.
All NYC Subway lines SUPPORTED!
– Updates automatically every 5 seconds
– Clear and concise display of up to 4 upcoming trains in each direction (where data is provided), plus an “All” trains list for up to 8 upcoming trains
– Data fed directly from MTA’s GTFS data feed
– Works when Subway Time® screens in stations are down
– Notification display for viewing away from the app (background run must be enabled, optional)
– Text size adjustable in the sign for smaller/larger displays
If you want to suggest a feature or if you are having trouble running, don’t hesitate to contact me by email below!
This app was made by an independent developer and is not affiliated with nor endorsed by the MTA. All subway bullets are registered trademarks of the Metropolitan Transportation Authority. Used with permission. All data is fed from MTA’s GTFS data feed.