The OPPO Remote Control app turns your Android device into a remote that provides complete control over your OPPO Blu-ray player. It works with the OPPO BDP-93, BDP-95, BDP-103, BDP-105, BDP-103D, and BDP-105D. (BDP-83, BDP-80 and DVD players are not supported.)The controlling Android device must be connected to the same network as the Blu-ray player.
1. Control multiple players with a single Android device.
2. Turn the player on and off from the app (requires Quick Start mode enabled on the player, see notes below for details).
3. Can be used in place of or in conjunction with the physical remote control.
1. This app will only work with players that have a supported firmware version installed. The latest firmware can be downloaded from the OPPO Digital website.
2.For BDP-93 and BDP-95, the app can turn off the player but once the player is off, it cannot be turned on from the app since the player is disconnected from the network when it is off.
For BDP-10x, the following conditions must be met in order for the application to wake the player from standby mode: the player’s wireless adapter must be connected to the player’s rear USB 1 port OR the player must be connected to your network via wired Ethernet, and the player must have “Quick Start” mode selected under Setup Menu / Device Setup / Standby Mode.
3. If you run into any issues or observe any errors when using the app, please contact OPPO Customer Service by emailing [email protected]
4. This APP is optimized for the following screen resolutions: 1280×720, 1920×1080. Using this APP on devices with other screen resolutions may result in text and graphics alignment errors. Should that happen please submit your feedback via the APP or directly to the developer, so future versions can be optimized for your device.
BDP-93, BDP-95, BDP-103, BDP-105, BDP-103D, BDP-105D
BDP-80, BDP-83, and DVD Players
Required Firmware Version:
BDP-93/95: BDP9x-80-0513 or later
BDP-103/105/103D/105D: BDP10x-75-0515 or later
OPPO Remote Control For Pc | How To Use – Download Desktop And Web Version
OPPO Digital Inc.Version
June 5, 2014 Requirements
4.0 and up
Setting Up the OPPO Remote Control App with your PCIt is pretty easy to run the OPPO Remote Control app on smartphone and tablet devices which are based on iOS and Android operating systems. What’s unfortunate is there are no official desktop versions of the OPPO Remote Control app that can be operated from PC. The only way to operate the OPPO Remote Control App on Desktop/Laptop is by employing an emulator.
Check out the guide for the configuration and installation of the OPPO Remote Control App.
Step-1: At first, select an emulator which will be required for making an android virtual device which can run android programs. Some popular varieties of the emulator include Bluestack, Memu player, MSI Player, etc.
- Step-2: Now visit the official site of your preferred software that you will use for running the programs. You will also find the setup guide and other required information for doing so.
- Step-3: Now search for the OPPO Remote Control App APK file from Google. Make sure to download it from a reliable and well-recognized APK download site.
- Step-4: Click on the downloaded file and then open with the emulator. After doing so, the emulator will initiate the installation of the app inside it.
- Step-5: That’s it. You are done. You can now start enjoying the OPPO Remote Control app from the emulator as smooth as an android app.
1. Added gesture control.
2. New user interface theme.
3. Added a manual connection method by entering the IP address of the OPPO Blu-ray player.
4. Bug fixes and stability improvements. Read more Collapse