Paddle Prep has been designed for all those that are new to paddlesports or those that are already hooked on this great life long activity.
Paddle Prep has a goal to educate and inform people on safety matters to make them better, safer paddlers and encourage people to have more fun on the water.
– Research what equipment you may need for your type of paddling
– Find weather, tides, swell and river levels for your paddling location
– Prepare, save and email your Trip intentions to a friend
– Find equipment lists for day and overnight trips
– Search for national and state paddling and maritime organisations
– Search for training providers and Australian Canoeing Instructors
– Demonstration of paddle strokes and rescues
– Top tips before going paddling
– Search for places to go paddling around Australia