No subscription fee ! All normal and regular features are FREE for all users. One time minimal charge for advanced features
Password Wallet – Password Manager is 100% secure because it's not required any internet permission. Also, we are not using any advertising/marketing libraries.
Password Manager will help to remember the multiple Password and sensitive information then here is the secure and easy way for saving all those records.
Save all the sensitive data and Password in a single place and secure with your fingerprint.
This Password Wallet – Password Manager application will help you to store all your passwords easily and safely using Advanced Encryption Standard (AES-256). One thing you have to remember that is the master password which is used for encryption.
This Password Wallet – Password Manager application not providing any cloud feature because we know your data is more valuable and secure. But you can keep the data backup in google drive or another similar service.
• Easy access
• AES-256 data encryption
• Backup and Restore your data
• In-Built Password Generator
• AUTO-LOCK on-screen turn-off
• Multi-Window support
• Save and Organize Unlimited Records
• Image Attachments
• Password History
• Share Details
• Auto exit from System App History (recent items)
• Tab and Copy to Clipboard
• [PRO] Auto backup
• [PRO] Clipboard auto-clear
• [PRO] Fingerprint for login
• [PRO] Export and import CSV files
• [PRO] Theme selection
The optional Password Wallet – Password Manager PRO version is available with a single in-app purchase which unlocks all the additional features. Purchase only once! No subscriptions.
BACKUP AND RESTORE, EXPORT AND IMPORT
If you have multiple devices, you can share easily your passwords with all your devices without having to retype them using Google Drive or similar application. Simply create a backup on a device and move it to another where it can be restored using the same master password.
– To backup, your database go to Settings – Backup database
– To restore your database go to Settings – Restore database
– To export non-encrypted records go to Settings – Export CSV file
– To import non-encrypted records go to Settings – Import CSV file
USE OF PERMISSIONS
– Storage: Allows the app to access the storage for writing/reading backup and csv files
– Use fingerprint hardware: Allows the app to use the fingerprint sensor for authentication
– In-app purchases: To be able to purchase the PRO version and unlock the additional features
– If the master password is lost the stored data cannot be recovered because we can't decode your data.
– It's an offline application we don't need any internet connection
– If you want to move data from one device to another device then use the CSV export and import feature.