Application helps to control Poweramp player by using Voice Recognition System or Headset Mediabutton.
There are touch button controls on TWS headphones.
– control volume level
– play / pause
– track next / previous
– album next / previous
– run album by voice command
– run playlist by voice command
– add current track to [default] playlist
– shuffle on / off
– say title of track
– say current time
– say battery charging
– change clicks configuration
– jump back 15 sec
– rewind tracks with a special mode for car radios with imitation of holding a button
– voice notification of the name of the stream (radio station) after switching in the list
– manage to define click count to specifed action (1 to 6 clicks)
– manage different variants of configuration clicks to action (1 to 5 configuraion)
– manage alternative voice command
– multi-window mode for big button for activation voice and digital clock.
– toast trackname if changed.
For fired: a special mode during playback for controlling only the volume and only for a wired one-button headset with a quick response to pressing the headset button (less than 300ms). Fast pressing increases the volume, slow pressing decreases. The activation of this mode and the direction of control can be changed in the advanced settings in the options section for a wired headset.
For bluetooth: if every second Play/Pause command is skipped during playback, you need to enable one of the options to replace it with the Next Track waiting for the event.
a) option starting from the second click: then the first click will be on the Play/Pause event, and the next on the Next Track.
b) option to always change the expectation to the Next Track: then you will need to use the Next Track event always when playing.