Spirit Level with horizontal angle gauge, vertical angle gauge and bull eye level showing surface inclination. Tool also known as Bubble level, perfect for tilt measurement and surface leveling.
• Calibration – Increases the precision of the spirit level. It compensates for the curvatures of the phone like a protruding camera or buttons. You can calibrate one flat surface (front or back) and one edge. The selected edge will be shown on the bottom-right button.
• Save – Allows you to save the bubble level gauges in a notebook and give it a name.
• Board – Allows you to read the saved bubble level gauges.
• Calibration Time – Allows you to extend the time of calculating results from the sensor giving more stable spirit level results. Devices with a good accelerometer don't need it.
• Secondary Calibration – This option is useful for engineers in extreme cases. If you need to use a different edge or place the phone on the screen (e.g. when working with ceilings), switch the bottom right button to 2 and calibrate for these surfaces. Toggle calibrations depending on the surfaces used.
The precision of this leveling tool depends on the quality of the accelerometer and the correct calibration.