READING IS USEFUL BUT HARD
Reading is one of the best methods to improve fluency for language learners. However, trying to read in a new language is an irritating experience. Constantly guessing the meanings of all unknown words or trying to select text with your clumsy thumb sucks out all the joy of learning.
Many graded readers services (like NHK readers) try to alleviate these problems but since the content is pre-prepared, they can’t be enticing for each of you.
READ YOUR FAVORITE NOVEL NOW
Seriously, just copy the text from your favorite novel, magazine, newspaper or any other native source and put it into ReadDict, you will see your reading comprehension increase markedly. That is because ReadDict:
• Make it Easy: (for Japanese and Chinese) by slicing text into meaningful words using NLP tokenizer, you can fully focus on learning new vocabulary instead of wondering which word does this character belong to.
• Make it Convenient: with one click to get any word’s definition. Using dictionary on your phone is a tedious process. You must move the cursor just right on tiny text while playing a guessing game because your fat thumb have completely covered what you want to select. With ReadDict using your favorite dictionary is just a flick instead of a chore.
• Make it Last: by putting the words into Anki flashcard, you make sure it will remains on your long term memory. Anki is the most powerful flashcard app, an essential tool for millions of language learners. Moreover, your words will be accompanied by context of the text you have been reading.
SUPPORT MULTIPLE LANGUAGES, INCLUDING RTL: Learn 🇯🇵Japanese, 🇨🇳Simplified Chinese, 🇹🇼Traditional Chinese, 🇬🇧English, 🇫🇷French, 🇪🇸Spanish, 🇩🇪German, 🇰🇷Korean, 🇷🇺Russian, 🇮🇹Italian, 🇵🇹Portuguese and more by reading.
• Special tokenizer for Chinese and Japanese: this process is done on device. None of your reading text is uploaded to any server.
• Works offline: you can use ReadDict with on device dictionaries.
Watch it in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eKPkqi4cJo&list=PL2GP_LB78nw0fvbSDNJd-CnavnIa4_KaE
Contact us: [email protected]
ReadDict: Anki Flashcard Maker For Pc 2020 (Windows 7/8/10 And Mac)
4.0.4 Jade Sea
4.0.4 Jade Sea
December 9, 2019Requirements
5.0 and up
READING IS USEFUL BUT HARD
How to Use ReadDict: Anki Flashcard Maker, Read New Languages App for PCYou can enjoy the ReadDict: Anki Flashcard Maker, Read New Languages app on your PC but it will not work in the usual way. As the ReadDict: Anki Flashcard Maker, Read New Languages app is a native smartphone/ android application, you cannot run it directly on PC. But you can do this by producing an android atmosphere that resembles a virtual android device. In the virtual android device produced by the emulator, you can run any android programs.
The ReadDict: Anki Flashcard Maker, Read New Languages app can be utilized with any of the available android emulators. It is also very easy to set up an emulator program on PC to run your preferred android game or app. More so, it doesn’t take more than 10 to 15 minutes to do the configuration of the emulator on PC.
- Get the emulator by following the given link above. Make sure to get the accurate version based on your OS version.
- Now install it as mentioned on the setup page. You will find the instructions as soon as you run the emulator file.
- After completing the installation of the emulator program, you will find a play store option inside it. Begin the play store by login through Gmail and then search for the ReadDict: Anki Flashcard Maker, Read New Languages app . Select the correct one from the outcome.
- Now install the ReadDict: Anki Flashcard Maker, Read New Languages app on the emulator and you should be operating it on your pc from the emulator.
Version 4.0.2 Jade Sea
Sorry again for all the crash.
This release rollback all change to return to the previous stable version.
*****If you still experience crashes, please REINSTALL the app.*****
After a while, the app has become quite buggy. And since I coded all this when I have little experience, the structure is hard to maintain.
Going forward, I will have to pretty much rewrite the app with a better structure.
It'll take some time, so please be patience.