REST API REPL Tool is a developer tool designed for Android devices meant to provide functionality similar to web and desktop-based HTTP clients.
• Test and debug RESTful web services, APIs, and HTTP requests with this developer tool for Android clients.
• Easily construct requests against any URL using the common HTTP methods.
• Supply custom headers, query params, and body content including multipart or url-encoded form data, files, JSON, XML, or other raw types.
• Inspect response bodies and headers then copy any of the returned data to use in your subsequent requests.
• Responses are displayed with indentation and proper formatting for JSON, XML, and HTML, or in raw form if they do not match any of those formats.
• A complete history of your requests is retained and accessible for reloading into the form allowing you to view, copy, modify, and re-send requests using any or all of the previous data.
Please submit feedback, suggestions, and issues at https://github.com/agramian/rest-api-repl-tool