Configure, test and adjust Legrand Bluetooth™ enabled sensors from your mobile device, leaving your ladder behind!
The Sensor Configuration app from Legrand, allows users (electrical contractors, installers, or facility managers) to easily manage outdoor Bluetooth™ Low Energy (BLE) sensor installations despite difficult weather, direct sunlight, height restrictions, and other physical obstructions. No other specialized or additional hardware or tools are needed.
Not only is it easier to configure than before, sensors are also faster to set up than ever before and end-users will know that their BLE enabled wireless fixtures are secure in a mobile environment.
No cellular service? No Wi-Fi? No worries. Once the app is installed, our use of BLE allows you to make adjustments to your bluetooth enabled sensors any time – offline and off the grid.
– BLE device discovery with bidirectional communication
– Basic sensor parameter settings include: high mode, low mode, time delay, cut off, and sensitivity
– Advanced sensor parameter settings include: hold off, ramp up, fade down, and photocell
– Firmware updates
– Editable profiles (reusable groups of parameter values for quick reuse fixture to fixture)
– Password protected jobsite management
– English, Spanish, and French
– Free to download