The Best Sleep-Tracking App – Wirecutter, A New York Times Company
Use your phone to monitor your sleep cycles, get advice and insights, and ultimately improve your sleep! FEATURED IN: The Washington Post, Wirecutter, The New York Times, Men’s Health, Dr. Oz Show, CNN, Forbes, Business Insider, and more!
Developed after studying millions of hours of sleep for over a decade, the SleepScore App provides personalized information about your sleep cycles so you can make manageable lifestyle changes to improve your sleep and be your best self!
Due to thousands of Android models in the market, we are constantly working on validating our sonar technology with every Android device. Our extensive validation process requires a considerable amount of time per phone model. But rest assured, we’ve developed a way to track your sleep no matter what Android model you have!
Features and functionality will vary based on Android models. Newer and sonar-supported Android models have additional features. Please check the compatibility section below.
For all Android models, you will receive:
* Non-contact sleep monitoring, using just your smartphone (no wearables or hardware required)
* Sleep graphs every morning to show you your unique sleep patterns
* Good night inspirational quotes to help you wind down
* Good morning motivational messages
* A smart alarm clock designed to gently wake you at the ideal time in your sleep cycle
* Pillow Talk Polls so you can see how others answer pop-culture and lifestyle questions
* Streak counter to keep you motivated
* Product recommendations hand-picked by our sleep experts
In a nutshell, you’ll be able to track your sleep, learn how your lifestyle choices impact sleep, & wake up feeling refreshed!
If you have these Android models, you can also experience these additional features using SleepScore:
Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, S8, S8+, S9, S9+, Note 8, Note 9 and Google Pixel 2 XL.
On these smartphone models, SleepScore utilizes our patented sonar technology and the health monitoring capabilities of your phone to measure both the duration and quality of your sleep.
Using this technology, these are the kinds of features and data you’ll be able to access, in addition to all the features we listed above.
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE
* Your daily SleepScore rated from 0 –100
* The 4 stages of your sleep, including light, deep, REM, and your awakenings
* Simple ways to improve each of the 4 stages
* Personalized, science-based advice informed by the world’s top sleep experts
* Personalized goal recommendations based on your sleep patterns
* A comprehensive sleep report to share with your doctor if you wishA nightly sleep comparison to an ideal night for people your age and gender
As we continue testing and validating additional Android models, we will update our members on the news, so you can take advantage of the Sonar Experience using our patented sonar technology. Stay tuned and sleep well tonight!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
SleepScore is free to download and use. To take advantage of advanced features (currently only available on Androids utilizing our sonar technology), including a complete history of sleep data, access to printable doctor’s report, and in-depth sleep improvement advice, SleepScore offers auto-renewing monthly and yearly subscription options.
$5.99 per month
$49.99 per year
* These prices are for United States customers.
* Payment will be charged to your Google Play account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
* Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the Google Play store after purchase
Only validated for sonar tracking on Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, S8, S8+, S9, S9+, Note 8, Note 9 and Google Pixel 2 XL.
Terms of Service https://www.sleepscore.com/legal/sleepscore-terms-of-service