Configure your own stock alert conditions formulas based on Min,Max, Volume, Avg Volume, change, open gap, SMA 20, SMA50, SMA200, CCI, RSI, ROC, Bollinger Bands, MACD, Std dev and take advantage of your stocks market knowledge.
This App will let you watch out for your Stocks and be notified when an alert condition is activated.
– View current trades of your stocks (Last price, day & year range, volume and average volume of the last 3 months, previous closing price, opening price, first bid & ask price, volume ratio: volume vs average volume in the last 3 months, ..) .
– Interactive full-screen charts, where you can choose the period (from an intraday to more historical chart), the type of chart (bar, line and candlestick), the volume of shares and compare with another share. You can draw lines and traces on the charts.
– Track your portfolio (it allows stocks from different currencies and apply the conversion to your local currency)
– Share news.
– Technical Indicators (SMA 20, SMA50, SMA200, CCI, RSI, ROC, Bollinger Bands, MACD, Std dev)
– Historical Prices.
– Export historical stock prices, indicators, portfolio operations, … to Excel via Google Drive
– Set custom alerts based on your own formulas
– Alert notification even if the application is closed. The application will check for the conditions to trigger an alert according to the interval defined on preferences.
– At preferences you can set the interval you wish the application will check for the alerts, the timetable, if you want to receive notifications , if you want the App to check when there is only Wifi, on any case or manually .
– You can track shares, ETFs, currencies and futures
– Updated lists with the shares of the different markets:
* Argentina – Merval Buenos Aires and CEDEARS
* Australia – ASX
* Austria- Wiener Böerse
* Brazil – Bovespa and BDRs
* Belgium – Brussels
* Canada – Toronto TSX, TSX Venture and Canadian Securities Exchange
* Chile – Santiago de Chile
* China – HANG SENG
* Czech Republic – Prague
* Denmark – Københavns Fondsbørs – OMX Copenhagen
* Egypt – Egyptian Exchange
* Estonia – Nasdaq Tallin
* Finland – Helsingin Pörssi – OMX Helsinki
* France – Bourse de Paris – CAC
* Germany – Frankfurt and Xetra
* Greece – Athens ATHEX
* Hong Kong – Hang Seng
* Hungary – Budapest BÉT
* India – BSE Sensex and NSE India
* Indonesia – Jakarta
* Israel – Tel Aviv
* Ireland – Euronext Dublin
* Italy – Borsa Italiana Milano
* Japan – First Section and Nikkei JASDAQ
* Malaysia – Bursa Malaysia
* Mexico – BMV
* Nederland – Amsterdam
* New Zealand
* Norway – Oslo Børs & Oslo Axess
* Portugal – Lisbon
* Qatar – Qatar QSE
* Russia – Moscow Exchange
* Saudi Arabia – Tadawul
* South Africa – Johanesburg JSE
* South Korea – KOSPI and KOSDAQ
* Spain – Mercado Continuo & BME Growth
* SRI Lanka – Colombo CSE
* Sweeden – Stockholmsbörsen – OMX Stockholm
* Switzerland – Swiss Maeket
* Taiwan – TWSE
* Thailand – SET Bangkok
* Turkey – Borsa Istambul
* UK – London Main Market and AIM Market
* USA – NYSE, NASDAQ, OTC
* Venezuela – Caracas
Stocks from other countries can also be found from search option
Information from some stock markets may be delayed