With this app you can check your latest stats from the multiplayer “Destiny 2” event The Trials of The Nine, also check your other characters and your entire fireteam.
Trials Of The Nine For Pc (Download In Windows 7/8/10 And Mac)
January 19, 2018Requirements
4.3 and up
How to Operate Trials Of The Nine Stats App from PCThe Trials Of The Nine Stats app is a native android and iOS application which is not made to run on the PC devices. That means, the app is not available on Windows Store or Apple Store for the Windows or Mac PC devices. However, there is still a way to run the Trials Of The Nine Stats app on PC by utilizing an android emulator which lets you enjoy android apps on PC.
You will require an android environment inside your PC and it can be easily created by making use of an android emulator for PC. What’s more interesting is that you can run any android file from play store or external sources from the emulator. Go through the given steps for installing the Trials Of The Nine Stats APP on your windows/ Mac PC:
- Step-1: Save the launcher of any of the popular android emulators available currently. You will find a lot of them by searching on Google.
- Step-2: Post-installation, begin the program and follow the instructions for the required configurations.
- Step-3: Now search for the APK of the Trials Of The Nine Stats app from google and download it from a reliable source.
- Step-4: Now open the folder where you saved the APK file and then drag it to the user interface of the emulator.
- Step-5: Now the Trials Of The Nine Stats app will be installed on your PC . Now you can enjoy the Trials Of The Nine Stats app by launching it for the .
Check personal stats.
Low bandwith usage.
More improvements incoming.
Fixed small crash when some players does not have a full trial record.
Added alternative api url to prevent crashes.
Disabled just me feature due an bad response from api causes app crashes.
Added screen to character selection.
Added PC support.
Fixed minor bugs.
Small speed improvements.
Added new Ui.
Added progression View.
More small fixes on image charges.