Twenty is the best way to get together with friends in real life by allowing you to see who’s around, see who’s down and hang out!
– See when your friends are bored, want to chill, grab food, etc. and message them to meet up.
– Events > Group Chats. Seamlessly make plans with your friends.
– Events can be open or private, you can invite as many friends or groups as you want.
– Discover local things to do with your friends like concerts, sporting events, pop ups, etc.
– Twenty is a private network. Only add friends you want to hang out with in person.
– You always have full control. Decide which friends you share with and when you want to share with them. If you decide to stop sharing with a specific friend, don’t worry; we won’t let them know.
– Choose “Neighborhood Mode” to only share your general location with specific friends.
Our world has never been more digitally connected and as a result we’ve never been less engaged in real life. This has led to major changes in how we communicate and socialize. The online spaces we participate in are dominated by endless attention-grabbing content, inauthenticity and the pressure of curating digital personas. Increases in loneliness, anxiety and depression have been the byproduct.
We started Twenty to be a pathway to a more authentic and fulfilling social life by driving real human connection. Twenty was designed to empower friends to spend more time together in person which we believe is critical to a meaningful social life.
At the essence of Twenty is: Real friends. Real life.
– TechCrunch: “Twenty and Mappen merge to help users hang out in real life”
– POPSUGAR: “It isn’t just another social media platform, it’s a way for you and your friends to get together and be more social.”
– Teen Vogue: “Twenty is on a mission to remind us what it’s like to unplug, spending time with friends in real life and driving more human connection is the goal.”
– Elite Daily: “This New Twenty App For Meeting Up With Friends Will Help Keep The Dreaded FOMO At Bay”
– CNBC: “Twenty deals with social isolation by doing something counterintuitive – using technology to help you disconnect from technology and connect with your friends in real life.” – Arianna Huffington
*We love hearing from you! We are always working to improve the Twenty experience. If you have any questions, ideas or just want to chat email us at [email protected]
*Twenty is only available for people ages 13 and older.