Auto audio recorder that automatically starts recording when the sound intensity exceeds the threshold, skipping relative silence, especially suitable for long-time recording scenes, such as snoring or monitoring breathing during sleep ( snore + apnea, cough etc.), dream / sleep talk recording, meeting and class recording etc.
Very easy to use with the help of automatic settings. Not only can it skip many hours of silence, but it can also keep the original time when the recording occurred.
More other functions such as folder management /multiple file sharing, merging & deleting /audio compressor ("wav" -> "m4a", saving storage space) /auto play and waveforms for ".wav" files etc.
– Automatically skip sounds that are weaker than the threshold, treated as "silence". The silence duration is adjustable between "1s" and "40s".
– Be able to record in the background, even when the screen is off.
– Easy to use, the voice activation setting can be automatic, after selection, simply click the power button icon to start. You can also manually adjust the threshold and silence settings. For more information, please check FAQ section below.
– Support sensitivity options (Low, Medium and High) for Automatic settings, this sensitivity is relative to the background noise level.
– Audio player with auto-play function, highlighting the current playing recording and auto-scrolling etc.
– Records are automatically named according to the date and time they occurred, and sorted on the timeline.
– Powerful recording management, such as labeling, multi-file sharing/deleting etc.
– Audio file converter from .wav to .m4a, saving storage space.
– Save recordings safely in many special cases, such as shut down/low battery/low storage.
For premium users, in addition to no ads, there are some extra features unlocked:
– Folder management. Manual or automatic folder creator, located on the "My folders" page (the "+" button) and settings page(the switch button).
– Multi-file merge. All recorded clips (.wav) can be merged into one single file, on the recording file page ( "Merge multiple files" item).
– Waveform for ".wav" files. The waveform of the ".wav" file can be displayed during playback, this visual pattern can help users tell which files are snores and which are sleep talk. Generally speaking, a snore is a regular wave, while talking is more likely to be irregular. Located on the ".wav" file player ( the waveform checkbox).
– Countdown timer. Set timer to turn off recorder, on the home page ( the timer icon).
❓Q & A,
Q: What are the "threshold" and "silence" settings?
A: The threshold is a reference (1~100) for users to determine how loud the sound is to activate recording, adjust it based on the environmental noise level. The silence setting is used to make the weaker sound below the threshold last for a few seconds before stopping automatically in order to maintain the continuity of the sound, the range is (1s~40s).
In short, the threshold is for starting and the silence setting is for stopping.
E.g, in a quiet place, for snore recording, the threshold = "4"~"8"/the silence=10s, for talking, the threshold ="2"~"5"/the silence = 4s+. Those settings are for your reference, might need to be adjusted slightly.
Q: What is the meaning of the sensitivity for automatic setting ?
A: It is the sensitivity relative to the background noise level during the automatic setting.
1.High – closer to the background noise level and will not miss any slight sounds on this basis, but slight noise may activate the recorder and get more useless recordings.
2.Medium – the average result.
3.Low – less affected by the background noise, only stronger sound can activate it. Useless recordings are relatively less.