Count in a few clicks the volume of the tank you are interested in, as well as the level and weight of the liquid in it.
A simple and intuitive interface will allow you to easily calculate the volumes of household, construction or production tanks of the following types – cylindrical, conical, cubic and pyramidal.
A small list of calculations:
1. Cylinder volume calculator – cylindrical tanks (barrels)
2. Cube volume – cuboid capacity
3. Volume of cone – volume of the conical capacity
4. Hemispherical capacity
5. Tank volume
6. The volume of the tank is oval
7. The volume of the pyramidal capacity
8. Cistern capacity
As well as other types of containers.
At the moment, you can make a calculation for 12 different types of tanks.
The program works in two systems of measures: METRIC / BRITISH (USA) (feet, inch, yard)