WAMA is the Android and WEB app (https://web.wama.cloud) that helps you to manage your warehouse. You can organise the warehouse inventory and have all the information updated in real-time. You don't have to buy any special hardware, all you need is a smartphone or tablet or a web browser if you prefer to use the web app. With the smartphone camera, you can scan barcodes and take product photos. All data are synced online, this allows you to access your data everywhere, using the Android app, via the web app or using the REST JSON API. Thanks to WAMA you can keep all the warehouse data in one place solving all the data replication issues.
You can export and delete all your data from the WAMA servers whenever you want. We are very worried about security, WAMA uses the latest technologies and the best people to make sure that all the data are safely stored and accessible only to the owner. We’ll never share your data with anyone.
• Products: information can be saved in the product details code, name, photo, barcode, description, supplier, location, etc.
• Stock movements history: you can keep a record of all the stock movements using the smartphone camera to scan the barcode or via the web app using a USB barcode scanner
• Categories: allows you to organize products
• Sales order can be created with the integrated POS. Add products with the barcode scanners. Save the invoice in PDF or send it to customers via email. Accept payment with credit or debit card using the SumUp card reader
• Purchase order: you can create and send purchase orders to suppliers via email or PDF. When the goods are received the warehouse stock updates automatically
• Multi point of sales: all you need to support a franchising activity or multiple warehouses
• Stock transfers: to transfer products between point of sales or to customers
• Suppliers: save your supplier details and assign them to the stock movements
• Locations: you can save the location of every product in your warehouse
• Customers: sales orders or stock transfers can be assigned to customers
• Dashboard: you can see all the statistics about your warehouse by date range: total number of products, total cost, stock trend
• Multi user support with role management
• Product photos: add product photos using your smartphone camera or from the photo gallery
• Advanced product search
• Camera barcode scanner: you can use the camera of your smartphone to scan barcodes, search products and create stock movements. Supports many types of barcodes including EAN-13/UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, Code 128, Code 39/93, Interleaved 2 of 5 and QR Code, Data Matrix, Aztec, PDF 417, MaxiCode, ITF, RSS-14, RSS-Expanded.
• Compatible with external barcode scanners Bluetooth or USB
• Lot numbers support
• Data import/export: you can import and export all your data using a spreadsheet file (XLS or XLSX format). You can also export to Google Drive
• PDF Product Catalogue: you can download the PDF of the product catalogue to send to your customers. The information visible in the product catalogue can be customised
• Expiry dates: support for tracking the products best before date
• Connected: with the REST JSON API you can connect your existing and new software to WAMA to share data. https://www.wama.cloud/api-documentation.html
• And a lot of new features are coming!
We offer different plans based on the data that you need to store, we have a free plan and paid plans, more info at https://www.wama.cloud/pricing.html
For more info https://www.wama.cloud