WebApps creates shortcuts from any Website and place them on you home screen. These shortcuts feel like real Android Apps, as they also appear as seperate “apps” in the task manager (even they are not). A shortcut can be added by the main app or by selecting “share” and then “Create shortcut” in your browser. To get rid of the annoying icon on the shortcut image you can long-press it and select another icon (It’s a Android thing on newer Versions). If there is anything you want to have added in the app, just contact me by email or leave a review, i will read them ;).
* State of the art – supports all new Android 9 Pie features
* Nova Launcher friendly
* Working with all Android versions down to ICS
* No Ads
* No restrictions for non-premium users
if you want a even more App-like feeling (or just want to support me) you can get the premium version, where you can change to different full-screen modes.
Before leaving a bad review please read the following points:
* This App does not create Apps
* This App does not create APK files, it just adds shortcuts to the home screen
* This App does not add the shortcuts to the app drawler, this is not possible in Android!
* Fullscreen in videos is currently not supported but will be added soon
* Currently downloading files is supported, but upload may fail
* Sites with DDos Protection could not be added as shortcuts
* Sites that are not well programmed may not work as expected
* May not support htpasswords
* Phones with no Chrome installed may not have all functions
* On phones older than LOLLIPOP the task system does not work, only one application can be opened simultaneously (working on that)
This type of app is also called “website-wrapper”, “web-app-shortcut” or “lite-app-creator”
Made with love in Austria