Important: For Android version higher than 5.0, mobile data locking does not work (on most devices), only Wi-Fi is blocked.
This application allows you to block the inclusion of WiFi and mobile Internet (2G / 3G / 4G) and unlock them after entering the password. After entering the correct password, the connection is automatically restored.
1. At first WiFi and 3G have to be disabled.
2. We press the "Lock" button in the application.
3. Now, when we try to switch on WiFi, it enables for one or two seconds, but notification is shown and disable WiFi. Notification says that need to enter the password to unlock. With the mobile Internet 3G/4G the same.
4. If the password is entered correctly, then WiFi itself enables automatically.
1) If there is a shortage of memory, the application can unload and stop working. But for the whole testing time this has not happened yet.
2) In phones with 2 SIM-cards, if you try to enable data transfer to SIM-2, and enter the correct password, the data transfer to SIM-1 will be automatically connected.
The default password is "admin".