Ops Book Management
Intelligent "Redbook" in the Cloud
Task & Compliance Tracking
Corrective Action Automation
Enterprise or Store-by- Store Visibility
Feedback & Communication
Workpulse Book Apps For Pc (Free Download On Windows7/8/8.1/10 And Mac)
November 13, 2020 Requirements
6.0 and up
Ops Book Management
How to Operate Workpulse Book App from PCThe Workpulse Book app is a native android and iOS application which is not made to run on the PC devices. That means, the app is not available on Windows Store or Apple Store for the Windows or Mac PC devices. However, there is still a way to run the Workpulse Book app on PC by utilizing an android emulator which lets you enjoy android apps on PC.
You will require an android environment inside your PC and it can be easily created by making use of an android emulator for PC. What’s more interesting is that you can run any android file from play store or external sources from the emulator. Go through the given steps for installing the Workpulse Book APP on your windows/ Mac PC:
- Step-1: Save the launcher of any of the popular android emulators available currently. You will find a lot of them by searching on Google.
- Step-2: Post-installation, begin the program and follow the instructions for the required configurations.
- Step-3: Now search for the APK of the Workpulse Book app from google and download it from a reliable source.
- Step-4: Now open the folder where you saved the APK file and then drag it to the user interface of the emulator.
- Step-5: Now the Workpulse Book app will be installed on your PC . Now you can enjoy the Workpulse Book app by launching it for the .
To perform a Task, devices can be registered with a location and guest users can perform tasks without having access of the location.
Provided support to record multiple readings for a task, based on
pre-configured logic application will drive final reading.
Ability to view the Health dashboard by weekly, monthly, quarterly and custom date range.
Ability to record Temperature with Bluetooth device on health form.
Bug fixes and performance improvement. Read more Collapse